Please join Socially Aware editor John Delaney as he chairs Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) “Social Media 2013: Addressing Corporate Risks.” Issues to be addressed at the conference include the following:
- Social media: How it works, and why it is transforming the business world
- Drafting and updating social media policies
- User-generated content and related IP concerns
- Ensuring protection under the CDA’s Safe Harbor
- Minimizing risks relating to mobile apps
- Online marketing: New opportunities, new risks
- Privacy law considerations
- Practical tips for handling real-world issues
Representatives from Tumblr, Gilt Groupe, Google and other companies will be speaking at the event in New York City on Wednesday, February 27th. Please join Morrison & Foerster and Socially Aware for a reception immediately following the conference.
For more information or to register, please visit PLI’s website here.