Please join Socially Aware editor John Delaney as he speaks at the New England Corporate Counsel Association’s “Technology Law Update: Recent Developments in Social Media & Internet Law” event in Waltham, MA on Wednesday, April 10. Issues to be addressed in the presentation include the following:
- Recent developments and trends impacting corporate uses of social media and the Internet
- Why your company’s social media policy may be out of compliance with U.S. law if it hasn’t been updated over the past year (and how to get it into compliance)
- Employers vs. employees: The growing battle for ownership of social media accounts
- The Pinterest dilemma: Does the country’s hottest social media platform turn corporate users into copyright infringers?
- Online data harvesting: Is it legal?
- Emerging best practices with respect to mobile apps
For more information and registration information, click here.