In the wake of a successful social media conference in San Francisco, Socially Aware co-editors John Delaney and Aaron Rubin are revved up and ready to chair (John) and present (Aaron and John) at another Practicing Law Institute (PLI) 2017 Social Media conference! This one will be held in New York City on Wednesday, February 15, and will be webcasted.
Attendees and webcast listeners will learn how to leverage social-media-marketing opportunities while minimizing their companies’ risks from entirely new panels of industry experts, lawyers and regulators.
Topics to be addressed will include:
- Key developments shaping social media law
- Emerging best practices for staying out of trouble
- Risk mitigation strategies regarding user-generated content and online marketing
- Legal considerations regarding use of personal devices and other workplace issues
Other special features of the conference include:
- Regulators panel: guidance on enforcement priorities for social media and mobile apps
- In-house panel: practical tips for handling real-world issues
- Potential ethical issues relating to the use of social media by attorneys
The conference will end with a networking cocktail reception—a great way to meet others who share your interest in social media, mobile apps and other emerging technologies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get up-to-date information on the fast-breaking developments in the critical area of social media and mobile apps so that you can most effectively meet the needs of your clients.
For more information or to register, please visit PLI’s website here. We hope to see you there!