Please join Socially Aware editor John Delaney as he chairs Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) “Social Media 2015: Addressing Corporate Risks.” Issues to be addressed at the conference include:
- Friending, Tagging and Tweeting: Social Media Overview
- User-Generated Content: Liability Concerns and Safe Harbors
- Social Media in the Workplace: Emerging Issues
- Social Media, Mobile Apps and the Emerging Regulatory Landscape
- Hot Issues in Social Media Advertising
- A View from the Trenches: Hot Issues, Creative Solutions
Representatives from Facebook, Netflix, Google and other companies will be speaking at the event. The conference is being held in San Francisco on February 10th and in New York City on February 25th. The February 10th event will be webcasted. For more information or to register, please visit PLI’s website here.