Social media is transforming the way companies interact with consumers. Learn how to make the most of these online opportunities while minimizing your company’s risk at Practicing Law Institute’s (PLI) 2017 Social Media conference, to be held in San Francisco and webcasted on Thursday, February 2nd. The conference will be chaired by Socially Aware co-editor John Delaney, and our other co-editor, Aaron Rubin, will also be presenting at the event.
Topics to be addressed will include:
- Key developments shaping social media law
- Emerging best practices for staying out of trouble
- Risk mitigation strategies regarding user-generated content and online marketing
- Legal considerations regarding use of personal devices and other workplace issues
Other special features of the conference include:
- Regulators panel: guidance on enforcement priorities for social media and mobile apps
- In-house panel: practical tips for handling real-world issues
- Potential ethical issues relating to the use of social media by attorneys
Don’t miss this opportunity to get up-to-date information on the fast-breaking developments in the critical area of social media and mobile apps so that you can most effectively meet the needs of your clients.
For more information or to register, please visit PLI’s website here. We hope to see you there!