Our global privacy + data security group’s Data Protection Masterclass Webinar series is turning the spotlight on social media marketing and policies in January.
Please join Socially Aware contributors Christine Lyon and Karin Retzer, along with Ann Bevitt in our London office for a webinar that will examine the laws and regulations in the United States and Europe relating to consumer-facing issues that arise from the use of social media in advertising and marketing. This presentation will also address the challenges that employers and employees face resulting from the use of social media in the workplace and in the recruitment process.
Topics Will Include:
- Privacy issues for social media advertising, blogging and tweeting
- Data sharing in relation to social plug-ins
- Data protection requirements for social media market research
- Targeting and analytics
- Social media policies
- Monitoring of social media use, including misuse of social media by employees
- Use of social media in the application process
Date & Time:
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. GMT
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST
- Ann Bevitt, partner, Morrison & Foerster, London
- Christine Lyon, partner, Morrison & Foerster, Palo Alto
- Karin Retzer, partner, Morrison & Foerster, Brussels
To register for this webinar, please click here.
For more information, please contact Kay Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7920 4067.