Pinterest is 2012’s “most talked-about” social media platform and one of the fastest-growing standalone websites in history. By tapping into the enthusiasm for gathering and presenting images that have been pulled from across the web, Pinterest has created a powerful content sharing platform – and has provoked strong objections from copyright owners. Companies that are considering whether to promote their brands and products using Pinterest should understand the best practices for analyzing and mitigating these legal risks.
Please join John F. Delaney of Morrison & Foerster LLP for a one-hour audio briefing hosted by Practising Law Institute (PLI). Participants of this program will learn:
- Pinterest’s history and explosive growth
- How corporations are using Pinterest to interact with customers
- How the Pinterest platform works
- Copyright law concerns raised by use of the Pinterest site
- Key online contract law considerations for Pinterest users
- Risk reduction strategies for your company or clients
For more information or to register, please visit PLI’s website here.